BI Developer (Business Intelligence) - Leeds - £40k
BI / Business Intelligence / Azure SQL / SQL / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Oracle / Crystal Reports / DBA
My client, a market leader in their field based in Leeds are currently recruiting for a BI Developer (Business Intelligence), to join their development team as they continue their expansion.
This is a new role within the business which will involve you working with the existing development teams to help build & enhance their existing solutions.
- Manage a team of BI Developers, including delegating workloads
- Liaise with internal departments and clients to gather requirements
- Code and implement Data Imports & Reporting requirements to specification
- Write code and queries to enhance the existing processes
- Exceptional SQL knowledge as well as Data Modelling
- Excellent experience using ETL Tools & data transfer techniques
- DBA experience with in depth knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS & Power BI
- Knowledge of other relational databases to include, Oracle, T-SQL, DB2 & Business Objects would be a definite advantage
- Ability to write stored procedures, triggers, views and functions
If you are a confident, self motivated professional who enjoys solving complex problems in a demanding environment then please send your CV IMMEDIATELY for consideration.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year