BI Application Support Engineer
Our client is one of the fastest growing US companies within BI and data analytics space. Currently they have an immediate opening for a BI Application Support Engineer in their second largest global branch, in Warsaw.
It is a tremendous opportunity to start or grow your career further, working with Cloud technologies, in a company that highly values their employees and invests significantly in their growth.
This position supports 24/7 customer service throughout the calendar year. Candidate must be available for shift work including weekends (usually 2 weekends a month).
Job Reference: BBBH 14055
The role will include:
- Provide complex and challenging support for Business Intelligence product suite and its underlying technologies.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and partners through daily, high quality interactions during customer project development and production system maintenance
- Lead, coordinate, or find creative and sophisticated solutions to highly complex or high priority problems reported while using product suite through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities
- Work in a strong team environment by interacting with Technical Support Engineer, Senior Technical Support Engineers, Technical Support Specialists, Product Support Managers, and select members of our Technology team to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams
- Contribute to the growth of the Community by creating customer-facing documentation of all technical solutions and product documentation addendums
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science) - graduates very much welcome
- Customer service experience/attitude
- Database (e.g. SQL, RDBMS) knowledge would be a plus
- Advanced English
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
The benefits will include:
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and recognized US company pioneering in BI and data analytics space. To start or grow your career further in a company that highly values their employees and invests significantly in their growth.
- Working with Cloud technologies
- Candidates with various technical backgrounds will be considered, also juniors
- Very friendly team and working space
- Wide list of benefits
- Internal movement possibilities
- Attractive renumeration package including base salary + bonuses
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48 122119037