Job Title: Bench Joiner (Marine)
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Location: Wroxham, Norwich - NR12 8QN
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Bench Joiner Introduction:
Built on the foundation of over 20 million blue-water sailing miles and 75 circumnavigations, we pride ourselves on putting people first. As a growing business, we enable our employees to take ownership of their work and to be the best at what they do.
Are you passionate about taking responsibility and having the ability to make a difference? Do you think outside the box and enjoy tackling challenges with colleagues alongside you?
If so, we have a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate individual to work as a Bench Joiner to join our team based in Wroxham, Norwich.
Bench Joiner (Marine)Principle Job Responsibilities:
The Joiner will be responsible for making and fitting a variety of boat furniture across the range of boats that we have.
Bench Joiner (Marine) Requirements of the Role
- Fitting ply bulkheads
- Making and fitting cabin sole bearers and sole boards
- Occasional basic upholstery work
- Fitting various fiberglass components
- Occasionally painting and varnishing work
- Making and hanging cabin doors
- Awareness and consistently following the Health & Safety policy
- Assisting colleagues within the department and throughout the Oyster Group where necessary
- To be responsible for personal and professional development
The ideal Bench Joiner (Marine):
- Experience within a similar role for at least 2 years
- Ability to be organized and work to close time deadlines
- To have a proven track record of completing work to a high standard
- Knowledge of marine industry
- Understanding of Oyster Yachts
This job description is indicative of the range of current duties and responsibilities for the post, it is not comprehensive. It is inevitable that the duties will change to reflect organisational change and it is essential therefore that it is regarded with a degree of flexibility, so that changing needs and circumstances can be met. All changes will be discussed with the post holder.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bench Joiner to join a highly prestigious company that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay and company benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant experience to carry out this role then apply below today.