Due to staff relocation, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Beauty Therapist with Acrylic Nail experience to join our small team here at Bellissima.
Day to day duties involve working as a team and an individual, carrying out a wide range of treatments, one to one, with clients both regular and new. In addition to this, confidence carrying out telephone and reception work is essential.
- The Salon is open 39.5 per week and working hours can be discussed at interview.
- Negotiable dependant on experience, age and hours worked.
Duties and Responsibilities
All aspects of Beauty-
- Waxing, (all aspects of waxing)
- Tinting, lashes and brow tinting.
- Massages (if level 3 qualified)
- Indian head massage (if level 3 qualified)
- Acrylic enhancements/sculptures.
- Gel polish treatments e.g Gelish or shellac nails.
- Nail Art.
- Answering the telephone professionally.
- Dealing with salon diaries, booking appointments and helping clients with general enquiries.
- Contacting clients regarding appointments if need be.
Cleaning- At Bellissima we take pride in creating a clean and welcoming environment for our clients to relax in, together as a team we keep each work area clean and ready for the next client. We also share out, between us, end of day cleaning to ensure the salon is ready for the following day. We do however have a cleaner who works on the closed days.
Responsibilities also include owning a set of keys for the salon and opening up and closing on days this may be required, although this would not be expected straight away, also confidence in running the salon single handed is another responsibility in the job role but again this is all within time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Level 2 beauty and nail enhancements is essential for the job role, Level 3 beauty would be desirable but is not essential. Confidence in acrylics is a must.
We would ask for a reference from a previous employer and also certificates for proof of qualifications and competence.
Salary dependant on experience, age and agreed hours