Harrogate Borough Council are looking for Beauty Therapists to join their team at the Harrogate Turkish Baths and Health Spa.
Job Title: Beauty Therapist
Salary: £17,681 to £18,672 pro rata, depending on experience
Location: Harrogate, Turkish Baths & Health Spa
Job Type: Various hours available
The Turkish Baths & Health Spa is an iconic Spa built on its reputation and history. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated team member with a welcoming personality.
Beauty Therapist – The Role:
- To deliver a broad range of massage and beauty treatments to Turkish Baths and Health Spa customers
- To plan and deliver treatment demonstrations to the general public
- Responsible for all equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of all the treatment rooms in the Health Spa
- To provide customers with adequate retail opportunities relating to specific treatment based products and the wider retail portfolio and the achieving of individual and group sales targets
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of customer care
- The contracted post will be on a two week rolling rota, to include evening and weekend work
- You will undertake a range of treatments using our Product houses [Comfort Zone], NEOM and Jessica nail care. Full training will be given for these if required.
- There are also opportunities for further training and gaining recognised qualifications.
Beauty Therapist – Experience:
- You must be a Level 2 or 3 qualified Beauty Therapist
- You will have relevant qualifications in Massage/Beauty
- Previous experience of working in a salon/spa environment is desirable.
As well as the opportunity to join our friendly and dedicated team there are other benefits of working here including leisure facility discounts and the option to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today! You will be redirected to our website where you can complete your application.
Closing date for Applications: 10 March 2019
Interview and ‘trade test’ date: To Be Confirmed