An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as a Bartender. Located in Shoreditch, we offer a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.
Located on Willow Street in Shoreditch, the hotel features 148 rooms including 7 suites, a 240 seat restaurant, lobby lounge, outdoor courtyard and a spa. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
What Can we Offer You:
- Tasty meals on duty
- 25% discount on FB
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Overnight Guest Experience at Nobu Hotel Shoreditch inc dinner and breakfast
- 28 Days Annual leave, increasing by 1 day per year of service (up to 33 days)
- Employee social events
- Family and friends rate for overnight stay
- Rewards and recognition schemes
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Desire to learn about the Nobu cuisine and drinks
- Knowledge of high end sprits and cocktail making
- Provide guests with the highest quality of food preparation
- Desire to learn more about Japanese-Peruvian cuisine
- Preparing all food items ensuring adherence to Nobu recipes and standards
- Ensure all stations are set up correctly for service
- Work a variety of shifts to cover breakfast, lunch, in-room dining and dinner service
- Promote and maintain a safe, clean and friendly workplace environment for co-workers and guests.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Knowledgeable and 100% compliant with all Health and Safety procedures and demonstrate a positive health and safety culture supporting Nobu safety policies.
- Create and support an environment of “Teamwork” by helping fellow team members without a second thought.
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
NOBU HOTEL PHILOSOPHY
- Nobu Hotel is a place that provides an experience that enlivens the senses, instils well-being and fulfils even the unexpressed wishes and needs of customers. Anticipating and satisfying needs of customers are second nature.