Strata Information Group is seeking an experienced technical consultant with a strong knowledge of the Ellucian Banner� software suite and connected applications. Previous experience working in the IT department at a college or university or in a technical consulting capacity is required. Candidates must reside in the United Kingdom (UK). SIG offers competitive salaries and benefits. SIG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Required Qualifications of the Banner� Technical Consultant:
- Expert knowledge of current Banner� technologies and expert PL/SQL experience
- Experience with database and IDE tools such as SQL Developer or Toad, Eclipse, or intelliJ,
- Experience with version control software such as Git
- Self-directed with the ability to manage multiple projects and exercise sound problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong customer service approach
- Strong desire to learn and collaborate with team members and clients
- Experience with Banner Extensibility tools and the Ellucian Ethos Platform
- Demonstrated experience with data conversion and integration
- Proven experience integrating data from third-party applications with Banner
- Experience with the development, design and implementation of solutions utilizing Banner� Workflow
- Experience implementing and supporting Banner Document Management or other imaging system
- Experience supporting Degree Works
- Experience automating batch processes with Automic Applications Manager or similar software
Responsibilities of the Banner� Technical Consultant:
- Consult, collaborate, and assist clients with the implementation of Banner� software suite and connected applications.
- Troubleshoot and offer innovative solutions to clients� technical requests pertaining to the Banner� software suite.
- Manage multiple clients and project needs at once, prioritizing client needs and delivering solutions on time.