Are you hungry and ambitious for more success and responsibility?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success. If you are looking for a career, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are a company that want to help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
The Banking accounts administrator is responsible for performing a variety of banking duties and financial administration, as well as reconciling bank accounts against Copart's own internal accounting records, and investigating any exceptions which arise from this. The role will also provide support to other projects as required, both UK and International.
This role would particularly suit someone looking to begin a career in accounting, as it offers great opportunities for personal development, learning and progression.
Please see job description attached for a detailed list of duties and responsibilities
Banking | Accounts | Administrator | Accounting | Online Banking | Finance
- Good MS Excel skills, including a understanding of v-lookups
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident user of computer systems in general
- Able to format and present spreadsheets and reports to high standard
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills - and the ability to build quality professional relationships
- A positive, can-do person
- AAT Level 2 in Accounting
- Knowledge of JD Edwards system
- On-line banking experience
- Proactive with improving processes
- Experience in a similar role
- Comfortable working within a 'change-centric' environment
So, if you want:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…..as well as on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Copart is one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 350,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.