Circle Bath (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have an opportunity for a Bank Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy Team. We first opened its doors in March 2010. Designed by renowned architect Sir Norman Foster, this award-winning private hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care in a unique setting overlooking the Somerset countryside. With a chef trained at Michelin-starred establishments, staff trained in hospitality and excellent clinical care, Circle Bath was a pioneer in developing hospitals that feel more like a hotel. In 2014, it was ranked among the highest-scoring hospitals for patient-reported outcomes in hip and knee surgery.
Role & Responsibilities:
The team at Circle Bath Physiotherapy are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our team on the bank. Most of this work would be to cover orthopaedics at weekends and to cover staff sickness and holidays during the week
You will be responsible for providing specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders ensuring appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies/departments as required.
- A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
- You would need sufficient post-graduate experience to be confident in working unsupervised on our orthopaedic wards.
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Completed a broad range of clinical placements/rotations in NHS / Private sector
• Free Parking on site
• Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
• Discounted food from the Atrium Café