Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Health Care Assistants working on a casual basis for the theatre departments at Oaklands Hospital, Salford. The successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated with previous experience in a health care setting desirable.
• Be capable and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills, with a positive and flexible approach to your duties
• NVQ 3 / diplomas in health and social care desirable
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
• The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
• The ability to participate in on-call duties
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Assist in aspects of care through a variety of specialities,
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Attractive rates of pay
• Ongoing training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
Oaklands Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Closing date for applications is 30 December 2018.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Matthew Lowe, Theatre Department Manager on 0161 787 3478 or Matthew.email@example.com
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
To apply, please visit our website at: www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers