Job Reference: J11-MUFT--PYSP--MSK
- NHS Professionals - Flexible Workers
- Alexandra Park Health Centre
- Manchester University Foundation Trust - Manchester Local Care Organisation - Alexandra Park Health Centre, Whitswood Close, Alexandra Park
- Band 6 - £16.97 per hour.
Job Title and Grade: Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapist
Location/Trust: Manchester University Foundation Trust - Manchester Local Care Organisation - Alexandra Park Health Centre, Whitswood Close, Alexandra Park – M16 7AP.
Ref 35475 - 79
Pay Rates: Band 6, £ 16.97
Shift pattern : Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
A passion for putting patients first…… join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a Trust where the values are places emphasis on working together, honesty and everyone matters to produce the best care?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Role –
- As an experienced autonomous practitioner they will assess, diagnose and treat patients on their own case load of community patients in individual and group settings to provide an efficient and high quality specialised physiotherapy service for patients with MSK conditions in a community health centre setting.
- Therapists will be required at certain times to work alone without supervision or direct support therefore will need advanced knowledge, clinical reasoning and practical skills to be able to independently manage patients appropriately.
- Post holder may supervise assistants and students.
- Participate in Continuing Professional Development, clinical audit and in service training.
- Be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of their professional and clinical work, working to agreed national and professional standards.
- Be involved in the development of planned service developments and contribute to their implementation within Central Manchester.
- Post holder may be required to contribute to group exercise and educational sessions to promote health, wellbeing and self-management strategies.
Please see full job description for further information in regards to the role.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
•Competitive Pay Rates- work this week, get paid next week!
•First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
•Flexible working options
•Free DBS and free training
•Build holiday allowance
•Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days– Call us anytime on 03330 144 370
•Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
We have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.