One of the UK's leading gaming software solution companies has an exciting opportunity for a talented Back End Web Developer to join their team based in London.
They are a private company in the UK, providing online verticals with Omni - channel iGaming software solutions. The multi-channel Platform enables online operators to integrate a sportsbook, casino, live dealer and virtual sports modules with a frictionless turnkey or white - label solution via their Bespoke APIs.
They attribute their success to their team of smart, creative and talented individuals.
Due to growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced Back End Developer to join their growing team.
About the role:
As a Back End Web Developer, you may find yourself involved in:
- Developing new features for the back-office and front-facing websites
- Collaborating with product owners and designers, contributing ideas to help achieve the company-wide goals
- Maintaining high standards for web performance, security and accessibility
- Helping to improve the way the work is done and make recommendations for the tools used
Your core skill set and expertise will be web development and you'll be enthusiastic about contributing to all parts of the process.
You will not be expected to work on all of these it will just be a bonus if you have worked with some of the below technologies:
- C#, Node.js AWS, Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Elastic Search, Redis
- Github, Circle CI
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Back End Developer, Senior Back End Developer, Back End Web Developer, Backend Web Developer, C#, Node.js, AWS, Azure, Web Development, may be considered.
£40,000.00 - £70,000.00 per year