We are looking for an experienced Baby Room Nursery Practitioner to join our award-winning* team in Crosby. Our aim is to inspire healthy, happy and confident children and if you’d like to be a part of this, and have the required skills, we’d love to hear from you!
The management team at Streatham House Nursery are committed to helping you progress in your career, and in turn, your positive attitude towards the job will be integral to guiding our children’s future. This role would be for 40 hours per week.
Our Nursery aims to create a family environment for both children and staff, which is made clear in our day-to-day activities.
As part of your role you will be involved in:
- Planning a creative and playful curriculum with colleagues in line with EYFS
- Planning EYFS activities
- Observing, supporting and encouraging children’s learning in a stimulating, fun environment
- Communicating with parents/carers about their little one’s development and keeping them involved
- Working with Tapestry Online Journal to build a learning journey for your key children
Our ideal applicant:
- Must be Level 3 qualified
- Has at least 1 year baby room specific childcare experience
- Has a good knowledge of EYFS
- Can demonstrate a can-do attitude wanting to create a brilliant experience for our children
- Has the ability to work well as part of a team with shared responsibilities
Benefits of working for us:
- Lunch provided on site
- Free Uniform
- We place a huge emphasis on our staff’s wellbeing
- Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Provision of pensionscheme auto enrolment
* Streatham House was recently awarded Nursery of the Year – North 2019
To apply, please send your CV using the APPLY button on this advert. Please visit our website to find out more about us: http://www.streathamhousenursery.co.uk/
We look forward to hopefully hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Timescale for hiring: Available to start immediately