The UK's first non-profit catering charity has an exciting opportunity for a talented B2B Sales Executive to join their team on a Part-Time basis, based in Southampton.
Supporting Southampton's residents, they provide catering services to schools, residents and business customers.
Due to growth, they are recruiting a values-led B2B Sales Executive for their charity to support our business catering operation.
About the role:
This is a part-time role (approx 25 hours), to suit an experienced B2B salesperson. For example, the hours may suit a working pattern of predominantly 'school-hours'.
You will be the face of their sales operation for business customers and the first port of call for all business sales queries. Ultimately, you will ensure our B2B catering sales grow, and generate profitable business that will support our charity's community food projects.
You will be:
- Managing and administering inbound and outbound sales communications
- Attending sales meetings
- Generating and converting new leads into orders
- Creating quotes
- Liaising with their business-catering team to ensure customers get the delicious food and professional service they order
- Managing their CRM records
- Managing the Shopify e-commerce store
- Writing new business proposals
- Hupspot updates and pipeline management
- Budget management
- 5+ years' proven B2B sales experience
- Experience of using Hubspot CRM and Shopify e-commerce, or similar systems.
- Highly technically savvy
- Ability to juggle multiple leads with ease
- Strong IT literacy
- Professional communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great written communication style and good grammar
- An ethical approach to sales and customer service
- Excellent financial literacy
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise important projects
The salary range stated is the full-time equivalent. An annual sales-related bonus may be considered for on-target performance.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; B2B Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, B2B Sales, Account Manager, may also be considered for this role.
£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year