Field Sales Executive
Monday to Friday 9-5pm
If you have experience of being a Field Sales Executive in B2B then we would love to hear from you.
As a Field sales Executive, you will be out in the field cold calling on business and qualify potential business clients, you will be responsible for identifying the correct decision maker to discuss their energy and water requirements.
Seeing as this is a Field sales based role you will need to be comfortable interacting with clients face to face and leading the conversation.
The key role responsibilities will include:
- Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting
- Face to Face Interaction, gathering sales intelligence, handling objections
- Manage own workload/call backs and hit KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
- Building solid relationship with your allocated sales closer
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunity (Build a client portfolio)
- Dealing with key decision makers
- Leading Industry salary
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure
- Full training & development and continued support
- Working hours 9am-5pm mon – Friday.
- Monthly incentives
- Scope for career advancement
- You will be a determined highly driven sales person
- 12 months B2B / Field sales experience
- Knowledge of the energy market desirable
- Experience in a sales environment essential
OTE 40k + uncapped commission