Azure Cloud Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
A Microsoft Gold Partner in the Netherlands are looking to add another DevOps Engineer to their team. You would be joining a team of experienced DevOps Engineers and will work together to the companies' Azure cloud platform. A great opportunity to get hands-on experience with the latest Microsoft Technologies and become a true Microsoft Azure specialist, whilst also having the great benefit of being paid a bonus for keeping your certifications up-to-date.
This organisation really invest in all of their employee's future aspirations, they get to know you as an individual and together with a senior manager you will make a step-by-step plan to progress you towards your goals accordingly.
- Be able to speak Dutch fluently in a professional environment
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure and its services
- Previous experience with technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Group Policies and Intune
- Hands-on experience with virtualization products such as VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix etc is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining and improving cloud and IT infrastructure
- Appropriate salary;
- A lease car (with fuel card) or travel allowance;
- 28 vacation days;
- 8.33% holiday pay (this is expressed in a whole month's salary);
- Targeted training program (from our own Academy);
- Bonus scheme for keeping your certificates up to date;
- and more...
Any questions please contact me via:
Alfie.Lampe@Empiric.com or +44 203 747 5760