I am currently on the look out for a Automation Test Analyst (Java/ Selenium) to join a top financial services company based in London. The role will be a permanent role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- You will be working with a modern tech stack on new projects
- Contribute to a solid software development process, manual and automated testing, through feature ideas and product releases
- Prepare test cases corresponding to business and functional requirements
- Devise and carry out both manual and automated tests to establish the quality of the software under test
- Use the appropriate test automation software to execute test automation scripts
- Log, prioritise, and track defects
- Work closely with other testers/ developer
Skills and responsibilities
- Experienced automation tester (Java/ Selenium)
- Experience setting up automation frameworks from scratch (Java/ Selenium)
- Experience working with Object Orientend Programming
- Technical skill set - scripting, debugging, troubleshooting etc.
- Managing test plans, bug reports and tracking
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.