Reporting to the Director of Project Delivery and QA - you will be involved throughout the development life-cycle of William Hill and will be responsible for quality software development and deployment. You will also be responsible for creating manual and automated test scripts and will be working closely with developers as they develop code to make sure all requirements are being met.
To make sure our product reaches its full potential, QA Automation Engineers are also tasked with identifying weak spots, design creative ways to break our software and find potential problems.
What You Will Be Doing...
- Analyze and understand the current technology architecture, system dependencies, and application stacks
- Develop robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation tests for functional, regression, security and load/performance testing
- Create strong automated test suites for continuous integration and deployment.
- Involved in automation road map design and testing process improvements by researching on automation architectures and developing new automation solutions
- Work with Agile delivery teams to understand product vision and product backlogs.
- Participates in design activities with the development team on testing of the functional and non-functional requirements
What You Will Need...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Significant experience in quality assurance processes, software life-cycle, testing, planning, execution & defect tracking.
- Significant hands-on experience in design, development, and deployment of automated API testing.
- Hands-on experience in solution design for developing advanced automated security and performance testing.
- Extensive knowledge with one or more automation libraries such as JS ReadyAPI (SoapUI), Postman, JMeter, Selenium, etc.
- Knowledge of source control and continuous deployment tools such as Jenkins and GitHub are preferred.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodology (SCRUM etc.).
- Well versed with Automated testing frameworks.
- Proven knowledge of a standard software quality assurance methodology, components, deliverables, and how these integrate within the software development life-cycle
- Experienced in creating acceptance criteria for user stories and generate test automation backlogs
- You will need to successfully complete a background and drug screen