I am currently looking for an Automation QA Engineer (Java/ RFQ/ FIX) to join a top trading firm based in London. The role will be a contract role and will be working on a new project within the business.
- Requirements analysis
- Test specification, test script creation and maintenance
- Test RFQ's
- Test planning and strategy
- FIX API testing
- Automation and Manual execution of test scripts
- Managing resolution of test issues via defect tracking system
- Attending project meetings to report status and to take follow up actions needed
- Experienced Automation QA Engineer
- Experience with "Request to Quote" is essential (1 year)
- Automation experience, setting up frameworks from scratch (Java/ Cucumber)
- FIX experience
- Experience verifying the FIX API in electronic trading systems
- Exposure to global financial markets and a broad understanding of financial products
- Familiarity with HP Quality Centre software preferable
- Ability to identify and realise opportunities for improving the efficiency of existing processes
Rate: £550 - £650 p/d (inside of IR35)
If you feel like you are a strong match for my requirements, please send me over an updated copy of CV and I will get back in touch.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.