€30 - €50K
Cork - Ireland
A long established Irish company in the automation sector are looking for a Control System Engineer due to expansion. Their customers cover the entire manufacturing and utilities sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, food and beverage and water treatment. They are looking for someone with 2+ year's experience in programming PLC, configuring SCADA/HMI, designing and testing documents and installing and commissioning equipment.
- PLC Programming (Siemens and Allen Bradley)
- HMI/SCADA Configuration (Wonderware and iFix)
- Historian Configuration
- Testing, Commissioning
- Validation Documentation
- Degree in Engineering subject
- Time-served qualification in engineering field.
- Knowledge and experience of PLC Systems (Siemens and Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge and experience of HMI/SCADA Systems (Wonderware and iFix)
- Knowledge and experience of Historian Systems and Reporting Tools
This really is an opportunity for an experienced controls and automation engineer to step up their career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875 239 or email
£30,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year