West of Scotland Area Services
£18,692 - £19,735
Full Time (37 hours)
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation that is committed to empowering and supporting people with autism. They have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and committed Autism Practitioners with an interest in developing a career working with individuals on the Autism Spectrum to join their new service within their West of Scotland Area Services.
Suitable candidates will have an appropriate qualification for this position such as an SVQ in Social Services and Healthcare or be willing to work towards attaining this qualification.
Previous experience of working in a relevant field is desirable. You will have good interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively. Some practical experience using Microsoft software packages such as Word and Excel would also be beneficial to this role.
Our client will offer you:
- A competitive salary from (£9.72 per hour + additional payments for overtime, sleepovers and waking night shifts)
- 32 days’ holiday (which increases with your length of service)
- HSF Health Cash Plan, for a monthly premium (from £7.75) you & your family can claim back expenses for dental, optical and other health care expenses.
- Employee Benefits offering discounts to High Street Shops, Cinemas and Gym Memberships.
- Sector leading training from day one including fully funded support to complete your necessary SVQ Level 3.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the leading innovators in Autism Practice in the UK.
As part of your role, you will be required to undertake shift work, including weekends, evenings and required for on-call, so flexibility towards working hours is key.
Some driving will be required for some of the posts.
Although experience is not a necessity, the ability to join the PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update is a condition for employment with our client.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Interview Date: 29th & 30th January 2019
Valuing diversity and promoting equal opportunities is at the heart of our client’s vision, mission and values.
To apply for the role of Autism Practitioner, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Autism Practitioner, Autism Support Worker, Support Worker, Social Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare.