- Firm: Mid-Tier
- Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts/Tax
- Clients: FSA regulated businesses, solicitors, pension schemes, car dealerships, retail, pharmaceutical, property and transport
- Location: East London/Essex
- Benefits: Pension (5% employee, 4% Employer)
- Salary: c£45k
Are you a qualified Audit Senior? Would you be interested in a high quality firm, akin to Central London, but with a shorter commute?
You would work with a variety of clients with turnovers up to £50m across various sectors as part of a popular 16 partner firm, with an excellent reputation for offering a supportive environment with a fun and sociable team.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with good exam pass rate
- Have 1-2 years post-qualified experience
- Have experience of a workload of at least 70% audit
- Experience of supervising small teams on audit
- Hold a UK driving licence and own a car
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London or Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
£38,000.00 - £48,000.00 per year