- Working within a growing commercial audit team covering manufacturing based clients with turnover to c40m.
- Managing the testing process with an emphasis on client facing relationship management.
- Performing the full range of audit testing for the varied portfolio.
- Working within a team of 15, supporting the led partners and managers in planning and successfully performing the audits on time and to a high technical service standard.
- Clients are based within the West Midlands, no overnight stays accompany this role.
- Full study support and assisted training from a vastly experienced leadership team.
- Excellent career prospects; as the team grows you will have the opportunity to manage your own audit and lead a team of experienced professionals.
About the Company:
- A strong independent practice with an established audit presence within the West Midlands.
- Excellent training options across a range of technical audits.
- The firm promotes from within, and pride themselves on team retention. This role has come about through continued growth within the portfolio.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Progression with either ACA or ACCA essential.
- Current audit experience within practice is essential
- A leading regionally based Birmingham practice
- £29,000 + flex bens package
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
£29,000 + Package