AuditManager (Group Functions Audit), Internal Audit - 0000EPQZ
Some careers open moredoors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, joinHSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that couldtake you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBCoffers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance tomanagement and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework ofrisk management, control, and governance processes is adequate and functioning.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailoredprofessional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefitspackage. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhancedmaternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and acontributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Weare currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the roleof AuditManager (Group Functions Audit).
The roleof the Audit Manager is to support Senior Management in the delivery of auditswith major and/or highly complex risk / internal control frameworks.
- Assisting in the consistent delivery of audit work across the Global Businesses and Global Functions.
- Engaging with and providing strategic advice to internal stakeholders by utilising knowledge of the business and the governance, risk and regulatory frameworks.
- Supporting the Senior Manager with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a common approach to and understanding of key deliverables.
- Ensuring the Audit Plan is delivered and working to tight deadlines.
To be successful in this role youshould meet the following requirements:
- An interest in working within Global Functions (prior experience not essential), specifically Human Resources, Company Secretary, Communications and Marketing;
- Experience working in relevant environments, i.e. audit experience in banking or a large corporate environment;
- Experience working in relevant market, context, i.e. internal audit or risk management; and
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Professional certification (s) preferred (Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), MIIA, CIA, CIIA and, or similar/equivalent qualifications).
The base location for this role is either London orBirmingham and the role may require travel.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to betterbalance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challengingneeds as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we willconsider the following flexible working options: part-time working, jobsharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If inconsidering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in yourworking arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the earlystages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around theworld, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business andour people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer andencourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective ofbackground, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity,religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil theirpotential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements andfamily friendly policies.