Audio Typist / Transcriber– freelance/self-employed
Take 1 are one of the UK’s leading transcription companies delivering accurate and affordable services to clients throughout the world. We transcribe TV programmes and are currently looking for an experienced audio typist / transcriber to offer us transcription services on a freelance/work from home basis.
As an established audio typist/transcriber you will need to have:
- Audio typing experience
- A minimum typing speed of 80wpm
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- An excellent command of oral and the written English language
- Good knowledge of current affairs
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the importance of doing so
- A minimum of 20 hours available per week
- Good IT skills
In addition to the above, you need to have a PC that meets our Technical Specifications, which can be found here.
This freelance audio typist / transcriber opportunity provides an enjoyable, flexible way to work from home, typing a variety of interesting audio material. Fully supported remote familiarisation of our job specifications will be given. To submit your interest please click the Apply Now button above.
Please note that the work is not suited to those who do not have audio typing experience or those already in full time employment.