Spicerhaart be moved – Come join us as a Audio Typist
Location - Colchester Head Office, CO3 3LD
Spicerhaart is one of the UK’s most innovative estate agency groups, combining the largest independent residential sales and lettings network with one of the biggest integrated financial service businesses in the country.
When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide a typing service to property marketing consultants, compiling property particulars and other duties as required and ensuring service standards are achieved at all times.
- Typing property particulars
- Ensure adequate procedures are implemented and maintained in accordance with the Spicerhaart Way
- General administrative duties as required
- Ensuring timescales for queries and service standards are maintained
- Prioritising and balancing workloads
- Liaising with customer and co-workers to resolve problems
- Any other duties as may be requested by management from time to time, which include answering incoming calls and maintaining our chat function
Role specific competencies:
- Competent audio typist familiar with the use of computers and excellent keyboard skills
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Internet – with the ability to learn new systems.
- Customer Service, Call Centre or Administrative experience preferred
- Knowledge of Winscribe dictation system (or similar)
- Commitment to quality and providing exceptional service
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to plan and structure information
- Desire to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Pay attention to detail, while maintaining a clear overview of the bigger picture
- Confident, clear and calm communicator – over the phone, face-to-face and in writing
- Works well with others, co-operative and enthusiastic with a passion for and commitment to training and quality improvement
- Empathetic, responsive, adaptable and calm
- Upholds the highest standards of integrity and professionalism
- Results driven
- Demonstrates respect for self and others, obsessed with service delivery and reputation management
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, demonstrates initiative
Spicerhaart offers their staff a competitive basic salary depending on experience between £16,500 and £18,500 per annum with ongoing training and development opportunities.
To apply for this role please send your application to Lesley.Miller@spicerhaart.co.uk