As an Associate Recruitment consultant / Resource team member, you will be joining an ambitious team at ERP Resource Base where your role will involve:
• Sourcing candidates for a new contract and permanent IT vacancies primarily in the area of SAP. (no previous experience necessary).
• Working daily on the phone
• Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming projects & Customer and candidate care.
• Co-ordination of time-sheets and contract documentation.
• Ensuring all aspects of the candidate experience from selection to their first day on-site runs smoothly.
• Maintaining candidate relationships throughout their engagement.
The role involves working daily on the phone searching within our proprietary database for candidates who are available for particular roles, building long term relationships, and documenting on the database. It’s office-based and if successful could lead to international client visits. This is a challenging but interesting role that requires solid commitment and is a great opportunity to work within an organization that rewards each individual on their own merits. You will be working with some of the industry-leading consultants, therefore, you will be learning from the best on how to become successful within the role and how to progress within the industry.
This role is suited to someone who desires to test themselves in a busy IT market. Previous IT experience is NOT necessary as the role is geared towards more of an Account executive-type role. We will provide on-the-job training however, the majority is down to the individual and your motivation/desire to want to succeed. The business will teach you a great life and interpersonal skills, you will be given interesting assignments and the opportunity to learn a career from the ground up. Please reply explaining why you think you could be the person we are looking for. Additional language skills are a bonus but not essential.
Annual Salary paid monthly. Starting salary will be reviewed after 12 months with a view to increasing in line with experience and contribution to the team. End of year bonuses if targets hit. The commission is paid monthly in addition to your salary, where applicable.
Note: Additional Languages are known and recruitment experience will be a bonus.
Working Hours: Full-time
Degree Level: Undergraduate