We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Project Manager, responsible for clinical trial packaging to join our team within our Clinical Trials Division. The successful candidate will be responsible toto successfully manage and co-ordinate across all technical and service aspects of a project. This will range from initial discussions with clients, development of the project requirements, documentation aspects of setting up the project and management of all project related activities through to study completion.
Division Specific Information
With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivalled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labelling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards
What will you do ?
- Serves as the internal link within the company and will have direct contact with all internal departments and direct contact with external customers.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
- Leads and represents the business at kick off meetings as required by the customer.
- Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and updates.
- Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive Problem Reports to closure.
- Ensures customer needs are properly translated into quotation and has responsibility to monitor and amend the quote and budget as required.
- Provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for revenue recognition for projects and verifies final production information for Accounting Department prior to invoices release.
- Participates in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
- Works closely together with the account manager to gain overall customer satisfaction.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Requires understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
- Requires excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Requires strong and effective communication, organizational skills and project co-ordination skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Requires ability to develop strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and
- responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.Requires accredited college, university
- recognized professional degree, preferably in a health-related field.
- Experience in project management or equivalent
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
- Requires proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Requires proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment
What we offer:
We can offer excellent opportunities to progress your career along with training and a chance to be a part of a growing successful organization.
Attractive base salary & bonus to be discussed
Core benefits include – BUPA healthcare coverage, Life Assurance policy (4 x base salary), Employee Assistance Program, Stakeholder pension scheme, 33 days annual leave plus including bank holidays
Flexible benefits include – dental scheme, option to upgrade or extend BUPA cover, Cycle to Work scheme, subsidized gym memberships, travel insurance, retail discount & more
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.