Associate Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Associate Marketing Manager with 3+ years of work experience in developing marketing content and executing marketing programs to join them, initially on a 11-month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing resources and activation that bring to life their product's EMEA-wide business marketing programs.
Job Reference: BBBH 17322
What will an Associate Marketing Manager do?
- Develop and localize marketing activations and materials to bring to life business solutions across Marketing activations in the EMEA region.
- Support local Business Marketing teams by defining content distribution strategy for EMEA platforms
- Build a case study strategy to increase awareness of success stories through our client's owned channels and sales narratives.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing programmes.
- Work cross-functionally with country marketing, sales, communications, other regional and global teams to launch and execute content and activations.
- Set, track, analyse, communicate, and execute against key initiatives.
- Drive EMEA GBM know-how and the implementation of programme best practices to optimise impact.
- Manage external marketing agencies and vendors.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3-7 years of work experience in developing marketing content and executing marketing programs.
- Ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results.
- Strong project management skills and experience running projects with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in scaling programmes across multiple countries.
- Ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively.
- Good writing, project management and decision-making skills
- Be prepared to work flexibly, as programmes evolve over time.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone:+44 3303351710
£53,996.00 - £71,988.00 per year