Integrated Strategies Group (ISG)
The Integrated Strategies Group is a cross-asset group within GIC spanning both public and private market opportunities. In particular, ISG is focused on:
- Helping to build a spectrum of direct investing capabilities leveraging GIC’s flexibility and long-term capital to partner with corporates, families, entrepreneurs and specialist funds.
- Broadening GIC’s investment opportunities set by engaging in targeted and proprietary sourcing and evaluating unconventional deal structures. Collaborating with other GIC investment teams on large deals across asset classes to allow GIC to maximise its overall exposure to scalable and attractive opportunities.
The team are looking for an Associate.
- Supporting team in targeted direct origination by region
- Deal evaluation and execution
- Assisting with legal documentation and structuring
- Portfolio monitoring
- Strong educational background (minimum 2.1 degree level)
- Ideally 2 - 4 years’ experience from a Corporate Finance or M&A background, with excellent financial modelling skills and hands-on transactional experience
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to handle ambiguity and interest in evaluating opportunities across asset classes (private equity, structured and preferred equities, listed equity, credit, funds etc.)
- Collaborative and flexible approach to team work
- Fluency in a European language, German or Nordic would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills