Currie & Brown is currently looking for a senior project manager with good health sector and NEC contract experience for our Birmingham office. The successful candidate will support our directors in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
- Providing high-quality project management services to our clients
- Delivering projects, commissions and professional assignments
- Assuming a leading role in setting objectives and priorities, working as a proactive team player
- Maintaining effective communication
- Undertaking commercial management
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing support to the senior director
- Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships
- Take a leading role on securing new work
- Managing junior members of the team
- Relevant degree-level qualification
- Membership of relevant professional body
- A minimum of ten years’ project delivery experience
- Extensive NEC contract experience and preferably P22 forms of contract
- Good client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Currie & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job. Currie & Brown UK is also proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant, which represents a promise by the company that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly.