We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our growing team at a senior level.
This is a crucial strategic role; you’ll be at the heart of the business, leading and managing multi-disciplinary and multi-functional delivery teams (clinicians, data engineers and scientists, software developers) to oversee delivery of all client programmes/projects and internal product development projects. You will also provide expert planning, resourcing and costing support to new business activities / bid processes as required.
You’ll need significant experience in a programme/project management role, ideally in a consultancy or service provider setting; we need someone who can hit the ground running from day one. Commercial and financial acumen are essential for this role, as you will be involved in high level planning and costing to help scope, estimate and develop new business proposals. Working across delivery teams, you’ll be able to communicate objectives, plans and priorities effectively with clarity and enthusiasm – and be confident doing this remotely, as the team is currently all working from home.
- Lead on all client and internal product development programmes / projects.
- Develop and track work to a detailed project plan, including schedules, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans and issue resolution plans.
- Manage project deliverables, scope and expectations and coordinate project progress.
- Drive improved project performance through continuous improvement and transformation activities.
- Manage programme/project budgets in partnership with Finance.
- Chair periodic internal programme/project performance and resourcing reviews.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Business Development and Finance providing expertise in planning, resourcing, and costing to help scope, estimate and develop new business proposals and bids.
- Make project decisions and recommendations to directors about schedules, prioritisation, and resource allocation with input from others as needed.
- Manage changes / variations to agreed standard/contract, mitigating any commercial risk.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to join a growing team in the fast-moving Med Tech sector. The role itself offers a high degree of autonomy and the opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in growing the business.