Assistant Store Manager - West London
Premium jewellery & accessories brand!
£25,000 + commission
It's one thing to work for a global brand. It's another to work for the sort of lifestyle brand where you can make a real difference, and where management feels like running your own business. This is your chance to work for an international accessories company that still feels like family. You will enjoy the trust and autonomy to lead your team your way in London, White City which is a top performing store.
About the company
Our client is a premium accessories brand with the sort of passionate following you might describe as 'cult' but for the fact that it's known globally and has trend inspired and handcrafted collections. Yet inside the company, things feel distinctly different. This is a warm, engaging business to be a part of - a place that welcomes your creative ideas, that lets you run your own store events, and which values your growing experience and success - and has a track record of rewarding it with progression.
This lifestyle brand may be global, but the UK division operates distinctly, giving its managers more involvement in the way branches run. You'll respond to this, energised by the fact that stores don't run 'on rails'. You'll be eager to get involved in all facets of your business - from growing your turnover and attracting new clients to selling, HR and increasing brand awareness.
- You'll set and lead your branch's sales targets, and you'll already have proven yourself in a consultative retail environment.
- You'll set the standard for customer service that the rest of your team follows.
- You're the role model, the brand ambassador, and you're the one who ensures that when your customers leave the store, they're saying only good things about you.
- You're a problem solver and ideas creator (and sharer).
- You know how to build a team that really feels and operates like a team. You take ownership of the issues you face each day.
- You will be operationally strong and keen to build in good communication.
- Whilst you need retail management or leadership experience you don't need experience in luxury retail (although it would be an advantage).
Competitive salary of £25,000 dependant on experience. Personal commission, two bonus schemes and a generous product allowance are just the beginning.
Our client places a huge premium on developing you. They'll invest heavily in making you better in terms of product knowledge and management capability.
Please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered for the role of Assistant Store Manager London.
£23,000.00 - £27,000.00 per year
bonus + benefits
bonus + benefits