Le Creuset have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join our team based in our Fulham Road store. Working on a full time, permanent basis in return you will receive a competitive salary.
Le Creuset is recognised the world over for market-leading, premium quality ranges of enamelled cast iron cookware, multi-ply stainless steel, toughened non-stick, and stoneware, along with its outstanding range of wine accessories.
Established in 1925, Le Creuset has been making world-class cookware for almost 100 years, innovation remains at the forefront of Le Creuset’s success. Used by leading chefs and keen cooks around the globe, Le Creuset cookware offers outstanding performance time after time.
About the Assistant Store Manager role:
You will assist the Store Manager in the smooth running of the store in order to achieve sales and cost targets.
Helping and advising customers, ensuring that excellent levels of customer care and service are delivered at all times.
Responsibilities as our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the store
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager
- Assist with the day-to-day coordination of employees including ensuring that the store is adequately covered.
- Assist as directed with the recording of business performance figures, ensuring that all figures recorded are accurate
- Assist with the implementation local marketing events and activities
- Process all sales transactions quickly and efficiently following
- Cash up in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Assist with implementing shop merchandising and layout
- Assist with carrying out stock takes as directed
- Actively promote and present all products
- Ensure high levels of product knowledge by reading up on products
What we’ll expect from you as our Assistant Store Manager:
- 2 years supervisory experience in a quality retail environment
- Excellent numeracy and literacy qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- Selling and Up-selling skills
- Interest in cooking
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to Basic skill level
- Management experience (such as recruitment, motivation, training and development processes)
- Cooking skills and an enjoyment of cooking
- Prior knowledge of Le Creuset products (as a consumer or someone working for a competitor)
What we will offer you as our Assistant Store Manager:
There are great benefits, in addition to the potential to progress within a great working environment, such as; Pension Scheme, Employee Discount and extensive training with the cookware; including the chance to cook with cast iron in our head office!
If you have the requirements listed for this Assistant Store Manager role, please click apply to submit your Covering Letter and CV! We’d love to hear form you!