- FREE clothing budget + 80% discount budget per season; unlimited 50% off
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun place to work - our foundation is family
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has a global presence including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Nordstrom and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
As Assistant Store Manager working as part of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring the team delivers the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting to your Store Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales
- Deputising for your Store Manager in their absence
- Maintaining appropriate staffing levels within budget
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Ensuring exceptional Sweaty Betty standards in housekeeping, cleanliness and visual merchandising are upheld within the shop
- Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork to the Support Office
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
- On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be flexible to work weekendsMust Haves
- You are confident, commercial and in love with the Sweaty Betty brand.
- An experienced People Manager and a natural role model with an authority in sport and a flare for fashion.
- You are independent, sociable and proactive.
- You love being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise in sport with authority and confidence.
- Most importantly you embody our Values in everything you do.