Assistant Store Manager - Fashion & Accessories
Zachary Daniels Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Manager for a lovely lifestyle brand opening a new store in Milton Keynes. This is a great role working Sunday to Thursday. This rapidly expanding brand specialise in fashion, accessories and home-wares that are both stylish and contemporary. 2018 has seen significant growth in the UK, they are known for valuing their people and driving internal progression.
- Delivering and executing a personal level of customer service.
- Driving sales, kpi's management and budget control.
- Managing personal development, recruitment and inspiring your team.
- Commercial decision-making, analysing reports and sharing creative ideas.
- Networking locally, building relationships and hosting customer events.
- Acting as a brand ambassador in positive behaviours, leadership and communication.
- Managing the store confidently in the absence of the Store Manager.
Experience is essential as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager within fashion, footwear, accessories or beauty. This is the ideal time to join the business, work with autonomy and be part of the brands development.
The salary is up to £23,000 + exclusive benefits and is reviewed throughout your career. An additional benefit is Friday and Saturday as days off.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Apply now to be considered for the role of Assistant Store Manager.
£22,000.00 - £24,000.00 per year