What’s the role about?
As part of our Retail team, you’ll be joining our new store opening in February 2021 at the Cannock Outlet, on a full time basis as our Assistant Store Manager, who is responsible for ensuring the store delivers premium customer service, achieves targets and delivers commercial and operational excellence.
Who you are
- You’ll have previous management experience within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Have excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Be self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organizational and decision-making skill
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting with overseeing the day-to-day running of the store
- Identifying opportunities to drive sales and maximize profitability
- Achieving with the aim to exceed targeted KPI’s
- Inspiring the team to deliver exceptional service through regular service and product training
- Implementing and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Supporting with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager
What we’ll do for you
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee discount
- Business wear
- Sales and service bonus scheme
- And many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.