At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest range of specialty teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to experience the world of T2, through tasting, exploring and discovering the art of brewing that perfect cup. Each day is about reinvention and pushing the boundaries – I guess you could say it’s tea done a little differently.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global brand in our Bullring, Birmingham Store! You will bring to the table your passion for customer service and your love of all things tea!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering and maintaining exceptional customer service in store
- Achieving budgeted sales and wage targets
- Providing feedback to your team to encourage and support them in all areas
- Supporting the training of your team in customer service, product knowledge and operational responsibilities
- Maintaining store presentation standards and brand awareness
- Creating a positive and friendly environment for our customers
We’re looking for people who:
- Believe in giving exceptional customer service
- Are passionate about all things tea-related!
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Thrive on team development and coaching skills
- Have the excellent time management and delegation skills
- Are committed to continual improvement
In return we offer:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- A fantastic training & education program!
- Great career opportunities and succession planning
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for incentives and bonuses to those who achieve results
- Endless cups of delicious tea!
If this sounds like your cup of tea we would love to hear from you!
In applying for a role with T2, you consent that your personal data will be kept confidential and will only be accessible to duly authorized persons within the Company for recruitment and staffing purposes.Your application for the role(s) you apply for will be held for 3 months.In addition, your personal data will be disclosed to the cloud based talent management and recruitment software that T2 use. This is Australian service provider Acendre. Their privacy statement can be viewed here: https://www.acendre.com/privacy-statement