Job descriptionJob Title:
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
- Central Belt of Scotland
Salary / Benefits:
- 38,000k - 43,000k per annum
- Immediate Start
- One of Britain's leading and fastest growing independent metering businesses, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner with some of the country's biggest brands and best-known public sector organisations.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 2-5 years experience
- NEC 3 Contract understanding
- Experience of working within the Utilities sector
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Experience with multi utilities
- Experience of managing a number of projects at any one time (High volume, Low vale)
- Degree qualified
Manage all cost relating to multi utility projects from initial calculations to final project costs. Managing contract claims and financial risks: managing customer disputes (Financial and commercial aspects). - Responsible for monthly valuations. Maximise the profitability and cash flows of each project while maintaining a high level of quality.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis