Job descriptionJob Title
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (AQS) - my client is also keen to hear from Graduate Quantity Surveyor's and Trainee Quantity Surveyor's
Bangor - ideal for those based in the North Wales areas such as Rhyl, Anglesey or Llandudno
Salary / Benefits
£20,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience level, plus company benefits package
Navartis are working with a Top UK construction contractor operating in civil engineering, utilities, roads and rail, you will be part of their utilities team. They have been established over 50 years and turnover more than £150 million.
To be suitable for the position you must have
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Experience as a Quanity Surveyor or Both
- Good commercial and contractual understanding
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have
- Civil Engineering or Construction sector experience
- NEC3 knowledge
- My client is a leading UK commercial consultancy.
- Role based in the North Wales area based near Bangor.
- Infrastructure projects such as Roads and Rail.
- Full job description can be sent on request.
- You should ideally have construction or infrastructure experience as quantity surveyor or have recently completed a degree in quantity surveying.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis