Job descriptionJob Title:
Assistant Project Manager, also keen to hear from Rail professionals looking for a career in Project Management
Wigan, Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington
Salary / Benefits:
£25000 to £40000 plus car / allowance and package on top
Main Tier 1 Rail Contractor
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A minimum of 2 years rail experience, and be looking to have a career withing Project Management.
- An appreciation for Health and Safety, Planning and Project Management
- Strong Communication skills
- Liaise with the Supervisors to determine methods of work and to establish the extent of the works. To determine labour, plant, materials and haulage required and produce construction budgets for review with the Project Manager.
- Monitor resource levels against the original construction budgets and advise the Project Manager of any overspends and/or misappropriations.
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all employees within his/her control
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.