BM Trada, part of the Element Group, has an opportunity for an Assistant Operational Finance Manager to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to develop your Finance career within a Global testing, inspection and certification TIC business. BM TRADA exists to help make certain that the materials, products and processes that we test, inspect and certify for our customers are always safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose. BM TRADA is proud to be part of Element, the market leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services.
Within this role, you will be liaising closely with key stakeholders of the sector supporting with forecasting and budgeting in accordance with Group timeframes. Your responsibilities will include but not limit;
- Preparation of monthly finance and management reports with variances to budget, forecast and prior year explained thoroughly
- Preparation of month end journals
- Forecasting and budgeting in accordance with Group timeframes
- Revenue and EBITDA trend analysis trends to support growth and necessary corrective actions
- Monthly reconciliation of quotes accepted and invoiced through to revenue recognition
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- Capex management
- A Qualified / Part Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Proven track record of strong technical accounting skills
Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure group deadlines are met
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation
- Drive and motivation to ensure self and team succeeds in achieving fixed and demanding deadlines
- Displays a 'can-do' mentality which is focussed on targets and deadlines
- Persists in overcoming obstacles
- A self-starter; does not wait for others to solve problems
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work within a fast paced, changing environment
Please apply by email to Leigh.McComish@element.com
We are Element, one of the fastest growing testing, inspection, certification and calibration businesses in the world.
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
When combined with our mission and vision, the ethos this creates, enables Element to deliver one thing. CERTAINTY. We exist to help make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect, certify and calibrate for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.