Are you interested in working for one of the most; forward-thinking, passionate, and driven retailers within the UK?
Office Outlet are now recruiting for an Assistant Merchandiser. The successful candidate will be based within based at our distribution centre in High Wycombe.
As our Assistant Merchandiser, you will:
Managing all aspects of inbound and outbound stock. Liaising with suppliers on inbound deliveries, working closely with the warehouse daily and ensuring optimum availability of product across the store estate and online platform. As well as:
- Generating forecasts and communicating intake plans to suppliers
- Raising purchase orders and managing supplier bookings
- Managing intake within Open to Buy
- Range planning for key sales peaks and promotional periods
- Analysing stock and sales performance using this data to shape future decision making
- Understanding and managing all system inputs that drive orders and allocations
- Liaising with stores for any adhoc requirements
- Ensuring optimum replenishment to store/online through JDA systems
- Working closely with the buying teams on promotions and ranging strategy
- Communicating with the accounts team on any invoice queries to find resolution
- Deputising for Merchandiser in key meetings
The ideal Assistant Merchandiser will possess the following:
*Retail experience in merchandising/planning/supply chain environment.
*Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
*Good inter-personal skills
*Ability to work in a detailed and accurate manner with strong attention to detail
What can we do for you?
In return for your appreciated work as our Assistant Merchandiser, you can expect a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, 20% Discount on Office Outlet Products, Contribution Pension Plan, Competitive Salary, (30 days holiday inc bank holiday), eye care vouchers, Child care vouchers.
If you feel you have the drive and countabilities to excel in our role of Assistant Merchandiser, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.