- Position : Assistant Manager
- Location : Hook
- Salary : £28k plus bonus
- Type : Premium gastro pub with rooms
We are searching for an assistant manager who is passionate about great service and who wants to grow within an amazing company.
My client is a leading operator of premium country inns, serving amazing seasonal British food and fantastic wine. Each of their inns has been lovingly restored and their focus is to deliver great food to their customers in a lovely environment.
The Assistant Manager Role
- Take responsibility for the site in the general manager’s absence
- Ensure customers have great experience through service delivery
- Assist the general manager in ensuring legal compliance across all areas of the business
- Assist the general manager in managing costs such as labour and petty cash
Perfect Assistant Manager
- Experience at assistant manager level
- Passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- An outgoing people person
- A desire to progress within a great company
- Applies an abundance of discretionary effort
- Good leadership skills
- Great communicator
- Excellent focus on customer service
- Thrives in a busy environment
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy then why not apply today!
For all our other roles please visit www.hospitalityhunters.co.uk