Our Assistant Managers support our Store Managers in all aspects of running their store. You will assist in leading and developing the team to build connections between both the team and our customers whilst ensuring optimum standards are built and maintained to maximise your store’s sales potential and profitability.
You are a hands-on, enthusiastic and passionate person, with experience of people management and visual merchandising. You understand the importance of what each sale can contribute to your store’s success and how the strength of your team can affect results.
You will also need to have:
- Retail management experience at a similar level
- Excellent people skills with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A passion for selling and customer interaction
- A record of commercial success & awareness
- Recognition of the importance of strong visual merchandising
- Clothing experience would be desirable but not essential
- Annual KPI-related bonus
- Generous Staff Discount
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme
- Tax-free childcare vouchers
If you embrace hard work and strive to always make things bigger and better then come join us!