This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the world’s largest pizza delivery company; a place where winning, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that we do.
The role of Shift Manager is key to supporting the store management team to ensure that every shift is run efficiently and in accordance with the company policies and procedures. Full training will be provided with opportunities for career development.
- Create rosters for employees.
- Order stock and complete stocktakes.
- Manage the store during a shift and report any issues to your Store Manager.
- Be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks.
- Promote a positive brand image and provide excellent customer experience at all times.
- To monitor and maintain Domino’s Pizza Health & Safety standards.
What will be needed to be a Successful Shift Manager:
- You will have a minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality as a Team Leader
- You will be personable, warm and engaging as you will be part of a community of core customers.
- You will have experience working in any of the following sector's: hospitality, quick-service restaurants or retail.
- You will enjoy sales and giving exceptional customer service.
- You will be organised, have the ability to delegate and prioritise the daily tasks of the job.
What will you get in return:
- Hourly Rate: £9
- Full training provided
- FREE staff meals whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Holiday pay
- Working for a well-known multinational company
- Staff discounts
- Annual staff party
- Employee Recognition scheme
If this sounds like you and the right step in your career then don't wait, send your CV today!
If you’d like to apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org