Infrastructure is evolving: assets are becoming smarter and better connected. The opportunities for exploiting technologies to drive value from infrastructure and assets have never been greater.
Our Infrastructure Advisory Group (IAG) advises major public and private sector infrastructure and asset-intensive organisations across all sectors, including Natural Resources, Energy, Power, Utilities, Transport, Oil and Gas, Defence, Health and Education. We are strengthening our Infratech capability to meet increasing demand from these organisations in support for how to use data, analytics and technology to unlock value from their assets and infrastructure.
This is a fast growing area offering exciting opportunities building upon a global capabilities in Infrastructure, Asset
Management and Data Analytics.
We are seeking an ambitious and innovative professional who is passionate about infrastructure and technology, with the skills and desire to combine the two to drive improvements for our clients.
You will be responsible for helping grow and deliver our Infratech business, working with client organisations and other
KPMG teams to develop our offerings and value propositions.
- Support the IAG Infratech
- Lead in developing our Infratech value propositions
- Deliver Infratech engagements
- Develop technology solutions for client challenges
- Work with KPMG’s global Infratech network to identify, develop and deploy appropriate tools and methodologies
- Work with KPMG’s technology and data analytics team to develop and deploy proof of concepts and solutions
- Use your analytical skills to bring new insights to clients
- Client facing role for engagement delivery, including analysis, presentation and workshop facilitation.
- Work with client teams to develop analytical proof of concepts.
- Support change management of client teams to embed solutions and supporting processes, training and upskilling client teams.
- Develop internal networks with other data, analytics and technology teams in KPMG
- The role will potentially have a material impact on the success of the Infratech offering and its growth within IAG.
- The role will be client facing and have direct impact on the reputation and perception of KPMG
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with data, analytics and technology to solve problems and drive business improvement
- Interest in infrastructure industry sectors
- Demonstrable experience of innovative thinking
- Experience of delivering projects within adisruptive sector, such as a technology startup
- Experience in consultancy / client facing assignments
- Experience of developingapplications to solve business problems
Experience and Background:
- Analytical background including numerate degree (or equivalent experience)
- Data science skillset, including coding experience in Python, R, or similar language
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques and their application to business problems
- Development in cloud-based environments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to bring complex data, analytics and technology concepts to life for non-specialist audiences
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical rigour
Source : KPMG UK