Assistant Manager - Dining Pub
Our client is a lovely dining pub in the centre of Cheltenham, in a truly stunning building with many of its key features still intact.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to work under the Deputy Manager supporting and assisting in the daily running of this busy pub.
As Assistant Manager you will be supporting the Managers in all aspects of the day to day running of the pub.
The ideal Assistant Manager will be:
- Passionate about all things food, beer and wine
- A confident decision maker
- Love to look after customers
- Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in a similar fresh food environment
- Big personality and fun loving character
- Hands on and can do attitude
As part of the role you will get involved with food tastings and menu development, choosing your own wine and beer line up and the opportunity to negotiate prices with suppliers.
You will be developing and motivating your team, helping to plan and market events.
As part of the package you will be offered:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- 48 hour contract
- Career development
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a great pub group.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply
£22,000.00 - £23,000.00 per year