Sanne wishes to recruit a forward thinking, articulate, self-motivated and self-reliant individual within its Corporate Services business in London. Sanne provides a range of corporate secretarial services, entity & fund management administration, tax compliance, directorship services, and general administration services mainly to investment funds and corporate vehicles.
Our clients include a number of leading financial institutions operating out of the UK. We act for institutional fund managers, global alternative asset managers and corporates. Servicing capital market debt funds, private equity structures, global real estate assets, such as commercial offices, retail and leisure, industrial and logistics, hotels, residential, development, student accommodation and care homes across a variety of structures comprising of limited partnerships, LLPs, special purpose vehicle administration and stock exchange listed companies.
It is essential that the applicant has company secretarial knowledge and experience to discharge the functions effectively and although financial services experience is preferable, it is not a pre-requisite. The role will report to a Manager this role covers administration obligations to support a growing team with a focus on the highest quality customer service.
- Be responsible for managing a varied client portfolio including all aspects of administration & company secretarial matters, to include building a detailed understanding of client portfolios, entity specific requirements and applicable statutory regulations/requirements and act as a source of guidance to other junior team members;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures in relation to the governance and reporting requirements for specific client structures;
- Organizing board meetings to include drafting agendas, collating reports for inclusion in board packs for board meetings, managing the online portal used for maintaining client records;
- Attending client board meetings and preparing accurate minutes thereafter within deadlines agreed with clients.
- Review minutes/records prepared by administrators and trainee administrators;
- Assisting with general corporate compliance including preparation of statutory returns for filing with the Companies Registry and maintenance of corporate records;
- Work directly with the other team Managers to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of all regulatory obligations and administration requirements within strict deadlines for the portfolio of entities, including (where applicable): stock exchange listing requirements; Luxembourg requirements; UK Listing requirements; and working with the accountants to ensure client reporting deadlines are met;
- General participation in the achievement of the service deliverable with a positive and willing attitude;
- Cash management, processing of payments and review of bank payments;
- Assist with transaction management process for transactions such as share issuances or buy backs, corporate group restructuring or refinancing series issuances, structured finance and listed debt structures;
- Ensure daily task monitoring is undertaken for both yourself and your direct team members
- Risk management and review on boarding of new business or AML / KYC refresh projects
- Ensure annual reviews, compliance and risk reviews and client due diligence reviews are undertaken for all clients within portfolio;
- Ensure accurate and timely timesheet completion, monitoring of WIP; billing process, monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoices;
- Assist the accountants in respect of the planning and coordination of audits;
- Performing other duties as necessary to support strategic development of the client team including attending client meetings, new business pitches and input into new business proposals;
- Act as primary point of contact with clients and intermediaries such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts;
- Build key relationships with clients, ensuring the team respond swiftly to client requests and manage client expectations;
- Enhancing various client relationships on behalf of SANNE across all responsibilities;
- Co-ordinate with the management team that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Manage and supervise a small number of administrators and trainee administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications and oversee and review team adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines;