Are you a Part Qualified Accountant?
Do you want to join a growing, dynamic and fast paced AIM listed Company?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified Accountant to join our large finance team here at the CVS Support Office based in Diss, Norfolk.
As Assistant Management Accountant you would responsible for supporting the Finance Manager with the Group's management accounting processes and procedures.
The principal aspects of the role are:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with control and analysis of all Capex projects
- Controlling and reconciling fixed asset work in progress nominal ledger accounts and project cost tracker
- Supporting the Finance Manager in controlling and reconciling the month end sales ledger accounting processes for the Practice Division
- Finance business partner to various Head Office function budget holders. This includes providing finance support and challenge in reviewing monthly P&L accounts, business cases and budgets
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss accounts and commentary for these Head Office functions
- Reconciling nominal ledger accounts as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Seeking continuous development and improvement in client service and processes
We are looking for a part qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is a strong communicator, highly organised and proficient with using Excel.
Do you want to join our team?
If so, please click apply now and we will be in contact with you shortly.